Keeping it short and sweet this week.
I feel as if all I have been talking about lately is the upcoming Military Family Symposium 2018: Building Stronger Families.
We have been working very hard to promote this amazing , FREE, event, and to make sure it runs smoothly.
The symposium is TOMORROW! Hence, this will be my last mention of it, for this year. Grin.
Thank you all for indulging my need to share good information. If you are in the area, I hope to see you there. If not... have an absolutely fantastic weekend!!!
You can pre-register here.
Friday, February 23, 2018
Page Moved
Hello All, It's been a while. Actually, I've been posting on our website, which now has a dedicated blog page. Still posting week...
-
While watching some of the college football bowl games last weekend, with Jim, I noticed two very distinct reactions to success. · ...
-
This is a post I came across that is still very true today, except our oldest granddaughter is now 10! I enjoyed the reminder of her young ...
-
There are many people with issues I would like to help them with. But ya know what? I can’t. Oh, coming from a life coach, that doesn’...
